BitGym!! What an amazing app!!! I love it!! I just got done downloading it and doing the free version. I downloaded it to my phone and then placed my phone on the treadmill. I chose the beginning one that tells you about it. Then I started walking and it immediately picked up how fast I was going and gives you info about the trail as you are going along. And beautiful nature sounds. I am sure I will buy the paid version later! I will be adding this along with my Leslie tapes and other walking/steps I do every week! 🙂 Here is more info below:
No heart rate sensor or special hardware required. Use any cardio machine. As seen on Wired, Engadget, Stephen Fry’s Gadget Man and more – BitGym upgrades your cardio machine with stunning interactive trails from around the world. Each tour can be streamed instantly or downloaded locally for use at the gym.
– No hardware required – BitGym tracks your exercise speed by using the front-facing camera on your device.
– Works on any bike, elliptical or treadmill – just place your phone or tablet down so you’re in view and start exercising.
– Our library of tours is available via streaming or local downloads.
– View the tours to your TV using an HDMI cable or Miracast.
– Constantly growing – BitGym will keep surprising you with new tours, workouts and other features.
For more info, go to: BitGym
Have fun walking!